Seminar room (Phnom Penh) = $ US 30/day for 25 persons.
Seminar room (Kandal) = $ US 20/day for 25-30 Persons.
Cross-Visit / Study tour = $ US 50/day from 10 Persons.
(the charge includes facilitators).
- Training at CelAgrid (more than 15 Persons):
$ US 35 / persons / day (include training facilities – LCD, flipcharts, markers, documents, facilitators, accommodation, snacks, meals).
Training manuals will be an additional charge according to
Junior staff =
$ US 25/day/person
= $ US 50/day/person
Highly professional staff =
$ US 100-150/day/person
Animal health, nutrition and production including feeding and management (goals, cattle, pigs, and poultry).
- Utilization of local feed resources in animal feeding.
- Production, preservation and utilization of agricultural products and byproducts for animal feeding.
- Improve management, feeding and systems of backyard poultry for
the control bird flu and better income
- Renewable energy (biogas and gasification) including installation, maintenance and operation.
- Integrated farming system development and organic farming.
- Community development and extension methodologies and approaches
including livestock Farmer Field School.
- Experimental design, data collection and statistical analysis.
- Project assessment (participatory rural approval) design,
Monitoring and Evaluation.
training curriculum and agenda will be made available after
discussion and negotiation.